Saturday, November 5, 2011

Today I am Thankful for: Quiet before the storm (Day 5)

Quiet before the storm? Sounds foreboding I know...but it isn't as bad as it may first sound.

I have a busy week ahead.
  1. Bridal/Personal Shower - to organize, decorate, and execute
  2. A Meeting to plan an area wide "girls" event for church (which I may have to miss because of scheule conflicts)
  3. Rehersal Dinner
  4. Wedding
  5. Youth Event
As a matter of fact I have a busy next two months ahead.

November
  1. (Everything above)
  2. Organize church Thanksgiving dinner
  3. My time helping to serve an elderly lady at church (two or three times this month)
  4. My own family thanksgiving
  5. Church duties
  6. Plan and organize Decembers advent calander
  7. Parade of Lights in Fort Worth
  8. College and Career activity (we are the leaders)
  9. Organize Decembers concert, including gathering money for people who want to go and pay for the tickets
  10. Create Christmas Cards (because I was the winner!!)
  11. Organize Turkey Bowling with other fun Youth leaders
  12. Decorate for Christmas
  13. Babysitting almost daily
December
  1. Plan and execute Christmas Banquet
  2. Concert with College and Career
  3. Plan and execute Christmas party for College and Career
  4. 25 days straight of Advent events/activities/stuff for my family (should I have 25 spaces for this alone??)
  5. More Youth activities with more fun youth and leaders
  6. New Years Eve
  7. Christmas Recovery
  8. Babysitting almost daily
  9. There is more I am sure just have no more mental capacity in my head to think about writting....

 And even though every single day is not planned out, I know that most weeks are jammed packed with things to do, events to be at, people to see, etc. But as of today....I have nothing on my agenda for today. It is a quiet day. I am able to put dinner in the crockpot sit back and do blogs, facebook games, snuggle with my honey, enjoy the nice weather, catch up on laundry, and dishes (the last two do not seem fun, but doing them at my leisure is better than rushing about trying to squeeze them in).
All in all, I have a busy week,and next few months.... but today is mine...to be relaxed and enjoy a Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment