Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Today I am Thankful for: New Bundle of Joy (Day 1)

Well todays Thankful post is a no-brainer.

Yesterday my sister Veida had her 2nd baby. Victoria Frances Dima was born at 8:22am on Oct.31,2011 she weighed 7lb. 13oz and was 19inch long. She is the sweetest newborn. I haven't been able to spend too much time up there loving on her, but my day will come. However, I did get a chance to put a big ol' bow on her head, and sneak in a few kisses...I am so excited to take some of the same pictures I did when Nikolas was born, because just looking back at his hospital pics, it is funny to see how we have all changed and it has only been a year...
So without further ado, let me introduce my blog to Miss Tori (I think I am going with that has her nickname.....its still a trial run.)



So today I am thanful for this new little bundle of joy who has entered our family as sweetly as one can get. She will bring lots of laughter, smiles and happiness to our ever changing ever growing family!

No comments:

Post a Comment