Thursday, November 10, 2011

Today I am thankful for: Blogging (Day 9)

I HEART reading blogs. I get to peak in on peoples life, learn about other ways of cooking, parenting, styles of home decorating, diy projects etc....I follow almost 30 blogs on my google reader...and most of those people I follow on twitter as well.....I start to feel like I "know" these people, and that we are "friends" so this may be a delusional reality, but it is fun...it is almost like getting lost in a autobiography that is updated daily!!! too fun!
So there is a part of me who wants to be a "famous" blogger. Someone who has followers in the thousands, who is recognized in public for the random words I say on the Internet. A cool person who has a lot of nothing to say and gets paid to say it......but then another part of me wants to be an anonymous blogger, who can say exactly everything she wants when she wants without recourse of feelings or reputation.
but seeing as I am neither
I am thankful for this little corner of cyberspace that has my name on it. I am thankful that I have a spot in the world wide web to share my thoughts and feelings as random as they may be...I may not have a thousand people who care, but I do know that I have a spot where I can vent, praise, share, and be as vague or as detailed as I want (although because there is random people who drop by, I try to keep it as family friendly as possible)......it is mine.
So today day 9, I am thankful for blogging...the writing and reading of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment