Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today I am Thankful For - Complicated Simplicty (Day 15)

So today I was trying to think of something clever...you know, I am witty and funny, and I didn't want to disappoint my fan base...ha ha.


So as I was driving home, I realized I am thankful for the complicated simplicity that is nature. I saw a tree. The tree has  bright yellow droopy leaves. From the time it took me to get from the stop sign to the end of the block, I got to witness the tree drop most of it's leaves with the gust of the wind. At first I thought
"hey that's pretty cool"
and then as I thought about it some more, i thought
"how does the tree and it's leaves know how to do that"
and then I thought
"I am thinking about this simple act way too hard"
and then I thought
"How crazy is the complexity of the simple things in life we take for granted"

So without over analyzing, without under analyzing, I am just thankful for the complicated simple things in life....like nature and that it knows what to do with itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment