Thursday, November 3, 2011

Today I am Thankful for: Crockpots (Day 3)

As petty as it sounds, today I am thankful for crockpots.

I have three crockpots.
People may think that that is two too many...but take it from me, it's almost not enough.

My favorite thing to do is put together a crockpot meal overnight, and wake up to smelling the goodness inside.

One pot mess.
No Fuss.
Easy.

Every third Wednesday I am in charge of a team that makes dinner for the church, we use it as a fundraiser for a new Familylife Center. And with that I typically make things for church via crockpot.
Tonight (as in 10:30pm) I prepared stuffed cabbage, I put it in my crockpot, and it will be ready to eat tomorrow for lunch. YAY! See how esasy it was for me to prepare it when I had the energy and tomorrow I will have a much more relaxed day.

Here are the things I typically make in the crockpot.....(but I am not against trying new things!)

Chili
Spaghetti/Marinara sauce
Roast
Soups
Red Beans
Pinto Beans
Cabbage Rolls

YAY for Crockpots!! And if just having a crockpot isn't enough for you, here is a website that will help you use it to the best of its potential!!
http://crockpotgirls.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment