Monday, November 7, 2011

Today I am Thankful For: My Husband (Day 7)

Today I am thankful for my husband. The reason it took me 7 days to declare my thankfulness for him is because today is a special one for us. November 7,2009 we got married. It was a stressful time because of situations leading up to the day, however, despite the before and afters, we had a magical day. I got to marry my best friend. So many people came out to celebrate with us, and we were able to share the memories with them.

We are having our 2 year wedding anniversary today.

Here I am sitting next to my husband while he is on the couch. He is plugged into his laptop on a work call. I am a lucky woman to have my husband home with me daily. He has a fantastic job, and provides well for his family and he gets to do it from home. I get to see my husband all day, he gets to take breaks and snuggle with me, talk with me, love on me. He desires to provide the best for us and he will not settle for less even if it means he does without.
He is thoughtful and caring by nature. He is always shocked when I react to something he does. He will (for no reason) buy me something, do the laundry, wash the dishes, and when I am happy and tell him it is the sweetest thing he tries to play it off.
There is a song called "Lucky" and when I hear it I always cry. I cry because I know I am so very blessed to have Jason in my life, I am blessed to have such a strong leader in my family, an example for my stepchildren as well as the children I will be blessed with in the future. He is my sanity in the crazy world we live in, he is my best friend when everyone else leaves, he is my shoulder to cry on when I have run out of tissues, he is a stronghold when chaos ensues, he is my everything on this Earth, and I can not ask for a better person!
I am thankful thankful thankful to have William Jason Weaver as my life long best friend.

Here is a little snippet of  the song "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callet

Boy i hear you in my dreams
i feel your whisper across the sea
i keep you with me in my heart
you make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
lucky to have been where i have been
lucky to be coming home again
ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
waiting for a love like this
every time we say goodbye
i wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you i promise you, i will

Here are a few of the pictures from my favorite day ever.....





No comments:

Post a Comment