Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Monday night Tuesday Morning Brain Dump.

Don't you hate when you have a million ideas running around in your head, and you can't figure out how to get it out into their own blog.....
well that's where I am.....so welcome to my first "brain dump".

  • I went to Texas Women's Conference this last weekend. I didn't get "everything" I needed to get, and the messages I did get was not necessarily from the actual "theme" but I think I did what I needed to do....that will make it's own post soon.

  • it's two weeks till Easter, and I haven't put up a single decoration, I was talking to Alyssa today and said I might not even put anything up since I am already so late....and she said "Layla not put anything up for a holiday, did I hear that right?" ha. We'll see.

  • Had a fun day taking Ainsley to get a sno-cone then to take pictures in the bluebonnets and then to the park...
  • I have had a pretty lazy day, only did one load of laundry, put away two loads that were waiting for me, cooked dinner and loaded the dishwasher once.

  • I have the audio books of the Hunger Game trilogy, I actually physically read the first one...not so sure how I am going to like listening to the book....not sure...we will see.

  • I had a picture dump on facebook....I guess today is a dump kind of day.

  • I want to have a garage sale, but I don't want to have to clean out the garage to do it....there is so much junk out there I just need to do it.....but I can't find the motivation.

  • despite my worries, my insurance company has paid all the claims my doctor has sent....yay!

  • I am going to be hosting a jordan essentials party...my friend is a consultant, and I went to a party...it's pretty neat stuff, you should look it up!

  • I am in love with pinterest, just sayin.

  • We have the dumbest floors EVER, I have decided I do not like tiled floors. I would do ok with a hardwood floor I could put area rugs on, but my floors are stupid......they are patterned and the room is awkwardly shaped to where I can't figure out how I could put area rugs in it.....grrrrr

  • I love costco, for the record, they have the best frozen cheese raviolis and prepared carnitas.

  • I have NEVER had curtains in my home....not that I don't want them, I just never done it...the venetian blinds just always seemed to do.....I am ready to be a grown up and get some window treatments.

  • How do you prevent piles in your house? I need tips/hints....I get that everything needs a home, I guess that's where I need to start, finding a home....ugh.

  • I want a better sleep schedule...going to bed late and waking up late is causing me to miss out on something I am sure....ha. maybe some phone calls at least.

  • I am in such a need of a fill for my lapband, I have been at this same weight area (between 269 and 173, depending on the day) since about September....but every time we have the extra cash to go and get fills, we forget. grrrrrr. I.Want.A.Fill.Now. It is what I asked for Christmas, and Jason said that isn't a Christmas gift....but to me as of right now, that would have been the best gift ever!! We are going to be getting some mid April when we have a "free" check to spend an extra $200....

  • We need to repaint this house.

  • Aaron actually studied on his OWN the other day......I was pretty sure the world was ending.....he told Jason he didn't want the TV on or any games, he wanted to eat healthy non sugary foods and go to bed early....sheesh....if I could get that kind of dedication from him 30% of the time our lives would be different.

So I think that wraps up my brain dump, enjoy your day!
     
     

2 comments:

  1. The blue bonnets are just beautiful, as is your daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute, but sadly not my daughter. She is the sweet little girl I have been babysitting since she was 5 mo old.

    ReplyDelete