Monday, March 5, 2012

Catch Up End of the months test and stuff.

So,
back to keeping up with the fertility.
my poor cousin Christine has been out of the loop for 15 days.
Sorry Cousin!

The last time I posted, I explained the internal sonogram I had done on Valentines Day. So, I didn't get a surge in ovulation the whole week. I went back on Saturday Feb 18th at 8am to do another internal sonogram to check the eggs development well I had two good ones, however I had an egg measuring at a 17mm, which is way good, so I hear. Debbie my infertility nurse was expecting that egg to do something. If I hadn't got an ovulation surge by Wed the 22nd, I had to go back again. BUT I had to continue do the "baby dance" every other day to make sure my days were covered if I ovulate and don't pick it up on the tests.
Well. On the 22nd.....I still hadn't had an ovulation surge. boo. She then did another sono, and saw that the 17mm egg was missing. Someone had stole it right out from under me....no really, she said that I ovulated and didn't know it, so I had to come back and get blood work to see if my progesterone levels indicate I ovulated.
On the 28th of Feb, I went in for the blood test, it came back as a 14.8 which they rounded up to 15, and a 15 is levels of ovulation.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......with that she told me either I will start my period or that I would have a positive pregnancy test the next week.

Jason, being the eager beaver he is, had me buy tests on March 3, while we were at walgreens....I took the test that night, and nothing....no plus sign to be had.

According to my ovulation tracker, Tuesday would be the day I should start my period....

And that leads us up to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment