Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Yesterday Appointment Summary - Here we go again.

Yesterday was the first day of my round two in my infertility adventure.
I over slept yesterday morning, and missed my 7:30am appointment. Debbie tries to schedule her sonograms at that time so she can do other procedures throughout the day...
I called the office a BILLION times, however since their main business doesn't open till 8:30am, the tries were in vain.
I got Debbies voicemail and pleaded with it to let me come in sometime that same day. She called me back and scheduled me for 2pm. YaY!
I am on my "AF" (aunt flow).....and the pain this time around is enough to kill a man....well with that pain and the pain of her doing the internal sonogram, I had tears in my eyes, I was jumping and sucking air at every push poke and prod, it was not a fun experience.
Everything looks good she said, there are a lot of potential eggs in there.....yay.
Also, she is starting me on Clomid on day 3 instead of day 5. She said this is so the eggs develop a little faster so when ovulation happens they are super ready to go.
I think that's what she explained.
It is all overwhelming sometimes.
ha.
ya think.


Well the schedule this month is
5 days of Clomid - starting today and ending on Sunday
then every day ovulation tests starting on March 15th.
with every other day "baby dance" (BD) from the 15th to the 23rd....which may be a bit hard because I should be out of town on the 22nd-24th at a church ladies conference....Jason says no matter what, I can't miss it (not that I want to miss it.)

So that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment