Monday, March 19, 2012

Babydancing.

So today is "the" day.
According to my Clear Blue and Easy Ovulation test, I got the positive smiley face icon. Last month I didn't register a spike in ovulation, but this time around, I did.
I nearly jumped out of my skin when I got a positive. I am not too sure why....maybe because after peeing on a few sticks in my lifetime, this is the first positive I have had.
So now.....we have some baby dancing to do for the next few days....it's still amazing how the Lord's timing is....because Thursday and Friday of this next week I will be at a ladies conference in Lufkin and my husband will be here at home, so if I had ovulated then, there would be no way I could have had a baby dance done.....
A week from now I will either have a visit from AF or, I will have my second positive test .... but this time a positive PREGNANCY test.....
Here's to having a great night! :-)

Prayers are welcome.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment