Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sweet Sunday Company.

I took my niece to church with me today.
She is the sweetest little chunky monkey...

Yesterday Victoria told me that she wanted to spend the night with me...she wanted to have a slumber party...sure she may only be about 4 months old, but like Jason says "What a princess wants a princess gets"
  
Veida bought her dress yesterday, and then last night I searched Walmart high and low to find the perfect ribbon to make her bow. While I was there I realized she needed shoes to go with the outfit. I found out today, I bought her her first pair of shoes. YAY! Don't be mad that she wore white shoes before Easter.....ha.

 I think she turned out way to precious.....she was such a doll at church and everyone fought over who was going to play with her after service. She is such a happy smiling baby!

such sweet feet
Sweet as pie

Ready to go to church


I love when she spends the night with me. I get to cuddle her in bed, and she snuggles right into the nook between my neck and shoulder and just gently lays her hand on me as if she knows how to cuddle. She wakes up smiling and sweet. She is such a joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment