Monday, May 28, 2012

tap tap tap....is this thing on?

.......so, I did it. I fell off the blogging bandwagon, AGAIN. I am pretty sure this is going to be a never ending cycle... so to you "9" followers, be prepared to be let down every now and again.. ha.

So for an update.... it is slow going around here. The school year is wrapping up, so I will have lots of Aaron and Alyssa soon.
Saddest news of all is that my dearest little friend Ainsley is leaving me. She has been in my life since she was 5 months old....and she will be 4 yr old on July 21st. *sigh* She will be moving with her mom and soon to be step father to California. Sad. I really do cry at a drop of a hat thinking about it. You should have seen the blubbering idiot I was with Ainsley at Build a Bear last week. We went and she picked an animal, and I made two "Sounds" that were put in the hands of the bunny, one said "Ainsley, Layla loves you, you are my favorite" and the other one said "Ainsley say your prayers 'Thank you Jesus for my day, Amen" It was all I could do to clear my voice up enough to record the words.... Ainsley stopped in her tracks, ran up to me and told me not to cry because she loves me. It was so bad that the Build A Bear lady stopped filling the bunny and hugged my neck and then kissed my cheek and told me that it was going to be alright....
I.Am.A.Mess.

Onto other news.

The baby front.....

Well still nothing.
However, it has been a mostly relaxing and less stressful month not having to track, plan, and test....for my fertility.
Tomorrow, we have the appointment with the Urologist for Jason's infertility.So we will see what they have to say.

And on the homefront.

I am trying to be a more clean housekeeper, not too sure how my family thinks about it, but I do try....

On the couponing front...

My coupon closet is depleting.....and I have yet been on the bandwagon to get 100% on the ball with it. I feel bad, because there are people in my life who I know benefited from my couponing surplus, but when it comes down to organizing the coupons, ugh, does not sound fun for me right now.

On the church front....

Someone asked me to write my conversion story to my new church. It was a big deal for me, and I was tormented by my past, and it was a hard decision to jump....I will be writing a post on how I  became Pentecostal. (which was actually "officially" 3 years ago yesterday)  That post is coming I promise.

Today is Memorial Day. I am beyond thankful for what the military men and women have done for me and my freedoms! I have many veterans in my family, and am thankful for each and every one of them....I also enjoyed the day of relaxation, our family spent the day at Julie's house and we cooked out, and we bbq'ed, I snuggled with Emma Jemma..



No comments:

Post a Comment