Thursday, May 10, 2012

YAY for Dallas/Fort Worth

I am an hour short of being a week late with the Show Us Your Life link up on Kellys Korner Blog....but with that being said, I think it is super cool that she is giving us a platform to reach out to people who are in our area....
A few things about me that may have already been written about but to save you time on whether or not you wanna read anything I am going to give you a few bullet points...here they are...

  • I was born and raised in Fort Worth, Tx, and if I had my way, I would probably still be living there.
  • I lived in Nacogdoches for a few years...and no I didn't go to SFA.
  • I am married with two step children, no kids of my own.
  • I thought for the last few years I was infertile, and these last few months I was doing treatments..all to find out I can actually use the "It's not me, it's you" line with my husband - he is the infertile one as of now.
  • I am 31, and wish I was 25.
  • I have a sewing machine, and wish I knew how to sew well, I can convert a pair of pants into a skirt with no problem......however patterns scare me.
  • People say that I cook well....they come back for seconds, so I guess thats good.
  • I love pinterest. but hate it at the same time....
  • I wish I was a cleaner/more organized person.....or I guess I should say...less lazy, not sure....help!
  • Folding towels are my favorite thing to do with the laundry...I even wrote a post about how to do it.....
  • I am currently almost done with my babysitting career, the little girl i have been watching for the last three and a half years is moving to California.
  • We are going to California for family vacation, we have to visit our little Ainsley.
  • I have two little sisters, who are not so little anymore.
  • I can wiggle my ears.
  • I have never in my whole life been able to cart wheel.
  • I love my family.
  • I love my church.
  • I love my husband the most - he is second in line to Jesus.
So there it is, a little bit of this and a little bit of that, I will update this list if I can think of anything witty or clever to say.
If you are in the dfw area, feel free to comment, email, or even find me on facebook!

1 comment:

  1. First, love that you are a week late! I tend to go a few days between posts, so beware...
    I live basically in Fort Worth now (and my husband grew up here), but I actually went to college and lived in Nacogdoches from 98-02. Small world! Interesting that you grew up in FW, moved to Nac but didn't go to SFA. :) Thanks for your comment. Looking forward to getting to know you better! I'll be following you. :)

    ReplyDelete