Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Family Fun Day.....errrr...night.

There was a Main Street Festival this past weekend in Grand Prairie, we got held up in the traffic a few times, and we even saw the Ferris wheel as we were driving through town, so we decided once our errands were done (we had a few) we would see about stopping in on the fair....

When we finally got there around 8:30pm, we decided to give the kids $20 each to spend as the choose. Which is easy to BLOW at a fair where one game costs $3 a DART.

But none the less, after blowing a quick $100, we could say that we had a GREAT time! Here are a few pictures from our Impromptu Family Night.
 This is at the beginning of the fair, we unfortunately DID ride the Ferris wheel, and there may or may not be a 6 minute video of me FREAKING out on the ride mentioned above.

Alyssa and Aaron did the fun house, and Jason snapped a picture from the outside as they were trying to maneuver through the glass and mirrors...

 Jason, Aaron and Alyssa rode this one together. Alyssa was so scared that she thought she wet herself, luckily it was a false alarm.
This ride was where every stood up, and the ride went into a fast circle then it moved up and down and side to side, eeeek, didn't look to fun for me and my motion sickness proned self.


We played this game together, you had to squirt water through the bulls eye to blow up a balloon, and whose ever balloon popped first one...now, mine SHOULD have won, it was a large balloon almost filled to capacity, however Aaron's popped first and it was small......he got to pick a big prize, he chose the yellow angry bird.

Here Alyssa is on the "tornado", she had just got off the Ferris wheel where she acted to be scared but she begged and wanted to be on this ride, I don't think her fear on the ferries wheel was genuine, because there would be no way for me to ever think about to get on this ride. As a matter of fact as we sat at the fence waiting for her ride to be over there was a Carnie, who tried to pay me $5 to get on the ride, and I told him that wasn't enough to get me up there, then he flashed his debit card like I believed a Carnie enough cash in his account to pay me off......

Ok and for proof, here my dear friends and family is the youtube video of me freaking out on the Ferris wheel, I hope you enjoy! And will someone please show Uncle David! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment