Thursday, June 14, 2012

Daily Blocks.

So every day I visit this site...
Every day I hit "compose"....
Every day I have the intention of writing....
But as soon as I put my fingers to the keys, I get writers block.
Suddenly everything I wanted to write, disappears. Even the subject I wanted to write about....poof.

So to prevent this from happening, I am going to write down a list of things I have to catch you up on, or want to share with you....and as I write them, I will come back and link the subjects with their matching blogs...how is that for having some accountability! yay!

So there it is, a set of things I HAVE to write about.....I HAVE to because now you see it and you will expect it...and since you are a loyal reader, I have to not disappoint you, so here I am.....now having to do something to keep you happy! :-) ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment