Monday, June 25, 2012

Miscellany Monday Link Up - AKA Random Thoughts

So as random as this post is, it is all pretty much things I am dealing with, doing, working on, and probably unneccessarily stressing myself out with.
  • So I am pretty sure I am about to spend 1,983,894 hours uploading the 45,746,323,543,323.9 videos I have taken over the years, onto youtube. Why you ask? Well mostly because I might want to blog about something, but also there is my 87 year old grandmother who has just fell in love with an ipad she got for her birthday, and there are lots of videos she has never seen, and or would love to sit and watch. So I am basically trying to give her some guilty pleasures, ha.
  • Today I will be driving the older youth from our church down to Lufkin to the camp grounds to a week long "senior camp".
  • Tomorrow Jason has his follow up appointment to his urologist. Exciting? to you, probably not....for me, not sure there is much to follow up on, ha, Jason still needs to lose weight, and go through the steps, however I think this is to see how his medicine has been "correcting" his low Testosterone....
  • I still need to make an appointment with the IVF doctor....just for a consultation.
  • I am still believing God can provide several miracles.
  • I know several people who are in need of healings, mind, body, and spirit, please keep K,T,R,K,J,A,M,C in your prayers. They are very unspoken, very different needs, but all very urgent!
  • I volunteered (why do I do this to myself???) to teach the 4-5 year olds in our Olympic themed Vacation Bible School in three weeks.....if you have ever put together a vbs classroom, or have any pointers, I am VERY open to suggestions....
  • Again, I volunteered (still, why why why???ha) to help with the researching and fundraising for choir robes for church.....again, I will gladly take any suggestions for companies with great prices, great EASY and SUCCESSFUL fundraising....
  • Do you know that my awesomely wonderful sweet and loving husband has done 90% of the daily cooking at my house for the last two months. Now, don't get me wrong, I love cooking, (I just hate the clean up! ha) however we bought a grill a few months ago and ever since then, we have grilled just about everything, and by "we" I mean "HE" ....we have now decided that we LOVE his steaks a million times more than we love anything from a restaurant. As a matter of fact, I might just be a steak snob now. Just saying.
  • With the grill, we have purchased our weight in asparagus, as a matter of fact if we don't have any in the fridge (like right now) we feel like we don't have anything to make.....don't get me wrong, we have a pantry full of veggies, and a ton of frozen veggies, but that doesn't matter, we just don't have aspargus.
  • I am still working on be accountable for the list of topics I wrote on this post.
  • I started this post at midnight last night, and all of the thoughts were random to last night....here are a few for today.
  • IT IS HOT......UGH.....This is pretty much the time of the year I hate.....Texas Summers are horrible. I need a summer house at the North Pole.
  • I signed up for care.com and have already had someone email me because they are interested in my babysitting services...I am pretty desperate, I need a job. I have a baby fund to start saving for.
  • Speaking of baby fund, is it goofy to say, I am doing "Cans for Kids" and by that I mean I am going be requesting people to save their aluminum cans so I can cash them in for my baby fund.
  • Speaking again of baby fund, I am going to start an etsy account of the denim skirts I make (convert jeans into skirts) and hairbows and such, so I can use that money for baby fund also...
  • I have an awesome husband, he is sitting next to me, and it is all I can do not to snuggle up to him and melt into his arms.....ahhhhh thats my favorite places...
Okay, so thats all pretty random, and now that I have a few other things to blog about, I will close this post up....yay, I am sure you are finally excited for that! That is if you made it that long through my randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment