Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Fun Afternoon with the Girls.

On June 20th, I had the fun privilage to go and hang out with two of the sweetest young ladies I know, Katrina and Ellerie.
They invited me to get pedicures and then grab a bite to eat.
I didn't decline.
I was soooooooooooooooo overdue for a pedicure. I am telling you, I was pretty sure the pedicurist was going to decline my business because my feet. are. that. bad.
We went to a local salon, enjoied some pedi time. even though the following happened:
  • I was asked if I was Katrina's mom she is only about 10 years younger than me... (ugh, I guess I am not as young as I once felt, ha.)
  • The water initially was SUPER hot in the tub, but she may have been disinfecting my feet, I am telling you they were B.A.D.
  • I sliced my thumb wide open right before I left, and it hurt all afternoon. I was cutting onions.....ugh
  • I was seated a chair away from the girls because the sink was messed up, so I didn't get to be too chatty
  • I laughed out loud, even though I HATE to be tickled...I knew it was for a good purpose, and boy did my feet need the scrubbing.
  • I couldn't understand a word the lady was saying, and by the time she finished, I unknowingly agreed to $15 worth of services (each costing "only $5 more) - Reminded me of Anjelah Johnson's stand up comedy clip
  • The poor lady had to get the heavy duty tools out to clean up my feet.....
Let me tell you, with the mess my "dogs" were in, it is AMAZING what the lady did to my feet! I will definitly go back to them again!
 The before and after pics....I am telling you, it's like day and night! ha ha ha And a week later, they still don't look to bad!

Afterwards we went to Chik-fil-a for lunch then back home to the daily grind! I had a good time with my girls! YAY for an afternoon of relaxing fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment