Friday, June 29, 2012

Emma Jemma Update!

 04/07/2012 Two days after birth - It broke my heart to not be able to hold her, and to know how hard she was struggling to be alive, all those tubes and sensors, ugh.....it still brings tears to my eyes!

 04/19/2012 - Emma Jemma was lifted up in prayers so many times by so many people! Just 2 weeks after birth (would have been 31 and 1/2 weeks gestation) she was off of all the monitors most of the time. She had a few breathing issues, and had to stay on her feeding tube for a while, but everything else was gone gone gone.
 04/19/2012 - Our first picture together. yay!
05/14/2012  This is the day she got to come home! The day after Mother's Day! Such a sweet heart. I got to watch her this day so Julie could go get some rest. Alyssa and Ainsley were not able to go to hospital's NICU to see her, so this is the first time they got to mee Emma Jemma.


05/17/2012 - I got to babysit her while Julie went to Jasmines field day at school. Ainsley was with me, and loved helping take care of Emma Jemma.
 05/18/2012 - Sleep deprived Julie had us come over to snuggle Emma Jemma while she got some sleep, poor tired Momma!
 06/14/2012 - We came over to Julie's house to help her do a few computer things, and so I took advantage and snuggled my girlly squirrly!

06/25/2012 - LOOK AT THOSE CHEEKS! She is now almost 3 months old, but weighs only 8lbs 6oz. She technically was due on June 17th, so she is at the right weight for her "gestational age"....yay! Such a sweet little angel! I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment