Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy 3rd Anniversry

Today, is mine and Jason's 3 year anniversary.

And in honor of him being almost done with school....and having a poetry class coming up....I will write three poems for him, one for each year...
So he can stay current on studies, I will explain what kind of poem each are....

This is an acrostic poem - where every line starts with a letter of a word that is displayed vertically.

Imagining me with you a few years ago would have made me
Laugh.
Only friends did I think we will remain
Very sure that you could never picture me with you romantically...
Even I sometimes wonder how we came to be, but
Your reassuring love, and the beauty you find in me
Only makes my love for you grow deeper
Understanding our history, makes our future seem bright, not only do we love each other, we are each others biggest fans.



Cinqains have five lines. Each line must contain a certain element. Here is the standard format.Line 1: Title (noun) - 1 word Line 2: Description - 2 words Line 3: Action - 3 words Line 4: Feeling (phrase) - 4 words Line 5: Title (synonym for the title) - 1 word


Us
Friends, Tenacious
Smile, Laugh, Growing
Desire, Special, Love, Comfort
Blessed



A rebus is a message made out of pictures. When you create a rebus love poem, you make it mostly out of pictures. You can choose to draw images, use stickers or find free clip art online. You are only limited by your imagination...
Jason you make me all the time.



I you very much


And am thankful that you me.

I hope that I make you as as you make me.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE!


laugh picture found here
love picture found here
happy picture....found on the internet, on some asian website, I lost the link, I am sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment