Thursday, January 29, 2009

California.part four.Our goal is met.sort of.

The point of going to Beverly Hills was to eat lunch with the stars.....Once we got to Rodeo Dr. Veida and I were STARVING. You would think that we just hiked from LAX to BevHill, although we felt like we did, we were not in starvation mode, literally, it just felt like it.

So we walked down Rodeo Dr. We saw all the fancy smancy stores, but we did not see all the fancy smancy restaurants.....do people here eat??????

We turn on a side street.....and we literally stop at the first place we smelt food.....


Prego had a few of their waitstaff standing in the patio area, I guess attracting customers. Well I asked them if the food was good, and the man said of course. I was sold! We went in.
The first thing I notice when we sat down were the salt and pepper shakers. Weird you say.....that is typically the first thing I look at....Why you ask? Well, that story will be told later....just know they have these same shakers at Chilis too.....
This is us waiting to put in our orders....
I ordered the Cesar Salad, and a lemonade.....they didn't serve Dr.Pepper!!!
Veida ordered the Cheese Pizza.....


/California+Trip+022.JPG" border=0>

We shared the salad and the pizza....Veida drank water, and me the lemonade.
Everything tasted fresh off the vine, yummy and crisp....it was good and worth the money....
Our bill that we split was about $30. Not bad......McDonalds is cheaper, but we were in the Hills, so we had a delicious high-class lunch.....for the price of a average class dinner......I would eat it again!
And by the way....no movie stars at lunch with us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment