Saturday, January 3, 2009

Top Five and a money rant.

Top five things about the past month that have kept me from blogging...

1) Babysitting, it is funny how time consuming a 5 month old really can be...
2) The kids have been home from school, they might not be my kids.....but they too are time consuming...now it is like I have three children, where I had none.....whew..
3) No internet...we had to turn off our internet for the month due to lack of funds...it is funny how things have to be sacraficed when there is no money...how did we ever live without the internet..?
4) Attempting to keep house and laundry, while juggling kids. enough said.
5) Irritation...I can't find the cord I need to put the pictures from my camera to the computer and then to the blog....so I have all these pictures and no way to use them right now...

So, here is the deal...Jason hasn't had a paycheck since Nov 15th. That is when he got his final half check from the job he quit....he quit the job with the expectation of starting his new job a week later....but because of their slow credit approval process, and background checking...he didn't start until Dec 1st. And then......when he thought he would be paid on Dec 15th, he found out that they turned in hours on the 15th to be paid on the 31st....the 31st has come and gone...and he still hasn't been paid..and he can't get a hold of anyone who can help him with this issue because everyone is on vacation for the holidays...grrr....I am stressed to the max.
Christmas, was sort of sad and depressing for me...because of the lack of money, it was rough.
We had a nice dinner, because my grandma bought the groceries...we have seriously borrowed from anyone and everyone we can....and we owe more money that any one couple should. It makes me stomach hurt thinking about all this....The stress has got to me so bad that in the past two weeks or so, I have lost ten pounds....now the holidays are over, I have gained a little more...but because rent is due and electric and I owe people money, the stress of not knowing why and not knowing when he is getting paid is getting to me again. grr.

Christmas day was sort of weird because Shayda spent the night with Veida and Aaron was at Tracy's house, so we didn't have the excitement in the air when having kids around who are anxious about their gifts....
New Years Eve was spent at Jason's church, I didn't listen to the sermon, I was helping the cooking committe cook the breakfast that was being served afterward....at midnight, I walked into the soundroom where Jason was, kissed him and wished him a happy new year as I almost tripped over a chair....nice.
I have a few pictures from Christmas....but without the cord I need, I won't be able to share....but it wasn't too exciting....so I am not too worried...When Jason gets paid we are going to have another Christmas, so, I will try to remember to document that...

That is about what I am up to...stress stress stress....Jason keeps saying to me "Don't worry the Lord knows our needs and will and has taken care of us". Not to worry is easy in theory, but when it comes to really not worry about it....thats hard.

Tonight, I took $26 spent it at Albertson's who is having a buy one get one free sale....and with my coupons on the bogo I saved more than I spent....I saved $31....That made me happy....

No comments:

Post a Comment