Friday, January 9, 2009

Don't Judge Me.....

I have talked before about loving to vacuum, and having the carpet lines in the carpet. But believe it or not, I have never used a carpet cleaner. Judge me if you want....but we all come to the light at our own pace...
Last night, I spent 5 hours (not straight...I did pause to make chocolate cover strawberries, take a cat nap, chit chat and so on....) cleaning the carpet in Aaron's room, and the living room. I also managed to clean one of the wing-back chairs......today I have to finish the chairs, and couches (before 3pm might I add)......but...the point of this blog.....was to say...I LOVE THE CARPET CLEANING LINES.....oh they are so beautiful.

Did I ever mention that one day this past fall, the missionaries were at my house, and one of them commented on how nice my vacuum lines were.....and so now and forever, Elder Rowley is my favorite missionary ever....


I know that is nasty....I already said, don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment