Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year, and 200th Blog..

This is post 200....what am I supposed to do to celebrate? What is the cool blogging thing to do? A top 200 of my favorite posts???
Well, guess that would be all of them. ha. although some of them are not too good....but reviewing through some of them, I have found that I am a funny person if you can understand my text humor. Since I know what I was talking about, I think i am pretty funny..

This post is supposed to talk about my new years resolution.....

I am trying to get out the habitual resolutions like, lose weight, keep a better house, blah blah....you know the ones everyone sets, but no one attains....

I have decided that my new years resolution is going to be.....(Drum roll please....)

Be more positive.....

(IS that generic?)

I have been very down in the dumps, the kind that if I had insurance I would probably go talk to my doctor to put me back on cymbalta...
but...I have noticed that when I make an effort to do something positive, think something positive, smile a little more than I would really smile...then I am not as negative....and it makes me feel better, and makes Jason like me better, ha ha ha....


So...I am going to steal from other blogs, and attempt to once a week, have a top seven list of what I found positive....it will probably give you a scenario, tell you how I turned it around, and what I could do a bit differently to make it more positive....if I ever am in that situation again....

Is that too much.....?

We will see how long I will keep that up..I am sure that because it is a new years resolution, I will attempt it for a bit, but then stop...because ultimately isn't that what everyone does with resolutions??? ha ha....no really, I will try. and try hard.

Happy New Years.....Here is to another year, that goes by too quickly, but seems like it takes forever to get through..... lets all stop and smell the roses! Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment