Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Center of Attention


I wish she knew how much I love her....I can't believe it has been 15 years since she has graced the world with her existence! She is so beautiful, talented and special.....I love my Shayda Denice!

Shayda has millions and millions of friends....she sings in the choir....and acts in community theater.....she loves music.....friends and movies....has already had her heart broken.....but has also learned to be resilient.....she thrives at things people doubt her in.....and she can make friends with the most difficult of people.....Where ever she goes, without even trying she is The Center of Attention! And that my friends, is where she should be!
 

2 comments:

  1. Qué lindo espero que siga creciendo así, tan sana. No la alejes del mundo difícil, al contrario anímala a que entre en él y que pueda superar todos los obstáculos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooo go me!
    :]

    ReplyDelete