Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ack!

I am babysitting right now, and too tired to concentrate on explaining these questions...but if you would, enlighten me on what you think.....

1) Have you ever came to a place where it seems everything you ever thought was good and right all of a sudden appears crazy and messed up.....like pluto....it isn't a planet anymore....just a moon.....what the heck!

2) How do you get yourself out of a slowly self distructive rut?

Strangers and friends the same.......enlighten me on your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girlfriend, boy I haven't said that for awhile. Anyway to answer your questions....get on your knees!!! Great things happen on your knees. I am here for you. But I would first get on your knees and then listen-that is the hard part. Listen and then obey.

    ReplyDelete