Monday, March 31, 2008

Some things to say........and some things to do...

Veida is planning her wedding, and I am doing my duty as Maid of Honor to help....we went to a flowershop a week or so ago to look at options for the big day.....There were many pretty flowers, but she couldn't find the right kind....she is looking to say simple, sweet, and classy...without saying cheap and cheesey......with all the available flowers, we loved the Gerber Daisies.....they had all sorts of spring time colors with all the different styles....she wanted to do pink and green for her colors, but she is now leaning towards spring time colors.....but this bouqet i am holding in the picture is what she bought.....and she is thinking that is how she wants her bouqet to look......fun fun.


This past weekend, I went to Corsicana back to my aunt in law's spa, for round two of laser hair removal....it hurt worse this time because Denice upped the laser strength.....ack....but....this time she got laser happy and started to remove the sun spots on my chest and shoulders....from all the years of carefree, babyoil and sun-in at poolside. Only if the laser worked on my fat, we would be in business! lol.

Has anyone been watching the tlc program "I can make you thin" if so, what are your thoughts on it? Have you tried the techniques? Does it work? Is it only mindcontrol? Do you feel brainwashed? lol......let me know.

Okay well Easter, I just got Aaron a basket of candy, we colored eggs the day before at his cousins house...so I didn't have to deal with the Bunny or any of his shinanogins......we had lunch at Veida's and dinner at Grandma's..........I love my little cousins!!! So freakin cute!

Today I had a lot to do....long to do list......but because of monthly abdominal cramping, I choose to say no.....stay curled up and whine to myself......I did get a few things done, and I have to babysit tonight, so I can get more done then........

I have a job interview tomorrow......at an eye clinic....I am trying to get back into the medical feild...I loved loved loved loved my job at Alliance Ambulatory Infusion Center.....I don't know if it was the small company feel, the working with family, or the authority I held, I just loved loved loved that job......and now I think I am subconsciously trying to get that feeling back....ok it isn't in my subconscious....lol I wouldn't be looking for a job really if I had constant daily babysitting gigs....but I guess there is no health insurance, 401K, or pto to be had with it.......so off to full time I go.....ha ha.

I am thinking about joining a swap, it is a apron swap......but I have to make an apron, and I don't have a sewing machine, nor the know-how.........I bought some fabric off ebay, for what reason.......who know, to start a collection, to add to my already abundant clutter........I am still thinking......anyone know where to get a cheap sewing machine??

Okay, so I think that is enough rambling for now.....time to get off of the couch (ugh) and in to the kitchen (ugh ugh) and cook some dinner......(Ugh Ugh Ugh)

1 comment:

  1. I love the bouquet. Daisies are my favorites:D I did daises with a few roses(cause I LOVE the purple ones) thrown in cause I wanted the same thing she did:D

    For the sewing machine WalMart has them starting at about 40$ depending on how much you want yours to do :D

    ReplyDelete