Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hungry.....even at midnight.

When Aunt Flow is here.....

I have a few things that happen. but mostly.....I feel hungry more......and tonight is no different. I wanted pancakes.....so I gave myself....pancakes.....
Above - This is what happens when I get too anxious for the pancake.....hey, it doesn't matter what it looks like, as long as it tastes good!! Above - Here are some that I have made and then put in the freezer for Aaron....I feel bad that he is in bed and Jason and I are getting the yummy pancakes...he can have them in the morning.
Above - Gotta have lots and lots of this.....my grandma used to tell me when I was little that I liked syrup on my pancakes and waffles just like my grandpa used to...that is the only connection she ever gave us, and since he passed before I was born, I cherished that...and think of it everytime I eat syrup. Ablove - Some people think I am weird for this, but gotta have the pb on the waffles and pancakes....
Above - Even Taiko likes the pancakes.....




Okay so I know I said earlier, that it doesn't matter what they look like, as long as they taste good......well thats good and all for midnight, but I do want to know how to make the round cute pancakes everyone else does.......any pancake tips?









1 comment:

  1. ok so you made me think of french toast and so now i want french toast... but I don't have all the stuff to make it.... you can't do that to the pregnant lady:P

    ReplyDelete