Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hates to Love

My phone is back again...a momentary lapse in funds has ended. yay! I can communicate with the rest of the world.

I am thinking that maybe I should be in search of a live in nanny job, for no other reason than...the STUPID GAS PRICES!!!! HOLY COW!

Since I hate the gas prices...here are a few things that I love

Layla *hearts*

1) Texas Roadhouse Kabobs and salad.
2) Sonic's happy hour
3) Hanging with Julie (Jason's sister) at lunch time
4) Music
5) Mario Brother games
6) my handwritting when my hands don't hurt
7) Accomplishing a whole to do list
8) The feeling when all the laundry is done, even if it only lasts a few hours.
9) being warm and cuddly in the bed with the air in the room is super cold
10) Sleeping in

This concludes today's blog...see you soon!
4)

No comments:

Post a Comment