Sunday, September 30, 2007

Almost October.

Last week I don't think I accomplished all I set out to do on that Sunday....I remember being crabby and going to sleep for a little bit.
BUT...today...this is what I did....

Woke up
Got dressed
Checked Email and Myspace
Picked up Jennie
Went to Costco
Came home
Put away Costco stuff
Made dinner
Vacuumed livingroom
Ate dinner
Vacuumed Bedroom
Vacuumed Hallway
Straightened up the bathroom
Lit Candles to make the dog smell go away
Talked to Shayda
Writing Blog

And I still have a few things on my agenda tonight. Possibly, scrapbooking, research Do Re Mi, research party lite, plan my week (I have a bridal shower and wedding to go to, Jennie wants me to make her Shepard's Pie, and I have to find a job.), blah blah.

Ok so I suck at spelling, so I figured that I misspelled Vacuumed, I just did Spellcheck, and it is right....woohoo go me!

I have started collecting the Coke rewards points... if you go to www.mycokerewards.com you can see all the fun things you can get. I want to take Aaron to Six Flags this Halloween time for Freight Fest, I went when I was his age and got to go through all the haunted houses. Aaron is fun during Halloween, he is so into it....Anyways, I collected enough points to get him a ticket....so all I have to do is get Jason and I a ticket, and we are set! If you have coke, diet coke, lemonade, pink lemonad, nestea, desani water, ok anything cocacola based, save the number/letter code from the lid, or the package for me! I will log them on! i think this lasts until the end of the year!

Veida and I made another batch of Caramel Apples on Friday. They came out 100 times better than the last set. We are thinking about selling them during the holiday season along with other chocolate dipped things....and so we are trying to figure out a cutsie name for our future home based company....she suggested "Toodle-loo" I am not too sure about it...I wanted something more elegant and modern...."Sweet Stuff" crossed my mind....but again....not classy enough...Any suggestions?

I am looking to have a Party Lite party, and if I earn $350 in sales, I can have my own starter set of stuff for free...I tried selling Avon and MaryKay.....but none of it worked out, and I think it is because I don't use all the stuff, so I can stand behind the product...but seriously, who doesn't love candles? And speaking of selling, there is a company called Do Re Mi, they sell busy body kids books, you know the ones you can do activities, or listen to music and read, so I think the word I am looking for is interactive, lol.....Megan had a party almost two years ago, and I went even though I didnt have kids of my own....and I loved the stuff....and with my kid background, I considered getting some so when I babysit, I can bring my own stuff instead of making a mess with the kids toys, lol...I don't know, I am researching that as well....Maybe if I am successful at all this I can not get a day job, and just sell sell sell. ha ha ha.

Anyways, I am done rambling....have a great day. Or Night......Just be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment