Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Sunday

Things have been a bit better these past few days. After my last blog, Jason and I had a huge long discussion, a bit shakey at times.....but both sides got their frustrations and issues off their chest, and out in the open. Always a good start.

Today has been a bit of a lazy day, sleeping in....playing the gameboy....blah blah.

OH....last night......yeah well, I made my very first Chinese dinner. We had orange chicken (homemade by me and Jason helped at the end) Fried Rice and egg rolls, the only thing that I didn't make from scratch was the egg rolls. It was super yummy! And for lunch today, I reheated the rice, then sauteed the reserved chicken breast in soy sauce, then combined. Jason said it was yummier today than last night.

Here are a few things I want to get accomplished today.....I will post again tonight to see my progress.

1) Read a few chapters in The Kite Runner
2) Make a few scrapbook pages
3) Vacuum the bedroom
4) Go through Aaron's backpack for papers and such.

Thats a relatively easy list......right?

Okay till later! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment