Friday, September 7, 2007

Things on my mind

Question:
What does it take for me to be happy?

Question:
How do I become maintain and enjoy physical activity?

Question:
When people look at me do they want to be like me as much as I want to be like them?

Question:
Why do I spend so much time making lists of things to do rather than doing something?

Question:
How do I maintain goals until they reach reality?

Question:
Why can't I be consistent?

Question:
How is it that I see you and crave your talents?

Question:
Why do I always feel my way is the only way?

Question:
Why can't my passion become my everyday?

Question:
Why do I have so many questions and so little answers?


All these questions are the result of looking though the myspace pages and a blogspot of a few people who I admire and wish I could be more like....I know the ultimate answer is that I have to be less lazy and more open to opportunities that I have...and if something doesn't go my way, don't give up be persistent till what I want is what I have.....but it sounds easier than it is for me to do...I mean for the few people I was catching up with via profiles....it is their constant to do what they want when they want...they never give up....they never get so lazy that they lose sight of dreams and goals.....they are doers and movers....not sitters and listers......

Bed time....goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment