Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful Thursdays - GlamLife Linkup

I am a avid fan of a young mother/wife from the midwest. She always has the funnest posts, and I covet her mothers style and grace and gifts at holidays, ha ha...you should take a look sometime her name is Whitney and has the cutest kid....not that we know each other, but, it is fun to read and pretend we are best friends, ha ha...
Well with all that said, she is doing a Thankful Thursday link up for the month of November. Now I am a bit late, so I will be starting with this Thursday and go ahead and join in. I have a lot to be thankful for!

Thankful Thursday

1. My husband - he is a man after God's own heart. He is a strong leader for my family, he is fair and kind and sweet. He makes sure to tell me daily he loves me, and will sacrifice anything he has for my happiness.

2. Family - Between my sisters who always lend a hand when they can, to Aunts Uncles and Cousins, I always have someone who is willing to help me out at any point for any reason.

3. God's Grace - to know it is new every morning, is amazing.

4. Jason's job - not only for the fact he has one, but because of his job we had the insurance to do the lapband, he provides for our family allowing me to stay home, and he gets to work from home so I get to see him more than most wives get to see their husband.

5. Holidays - No matter how crappy life got as a kid, the holidays sparked happy times, traditions, normality that I crave to this day. I think of the holidays and go into the lists of things we did as a kid from watching the parade and making stuffing for thanksgiving to staying up late on Christmas Eve with candles flickering everywhere, watching Christmas movies and wrapping gifts..... I need this stuff like I need air.

No comments:

Post a Comment