Sunday, December 7, 2008

What I did and Today's Hate Therapy

Woke up → Heard Hershal → Got in Shower → Got out of shower → Weighed myself → lost another few pounds → wondered what I am doing different to lose the weight (7 pounds in the past month)→ Got Dressed → Saw lots of Jason's family at my house to car pool to reunion → everyone runs into CVS to get impromtu white elephant gift exchange gifts → pile back in cars → Carpool through Jack in the Box drive through → still have to go inside the place because it is Jack in the box and they can never get anything right → Lose half of the carpool to a red light → guess where they were headed → get stuck in traffic → Realize that I am in the back seat of a car of a crazy driver → have to entertain 4 kids → get woozy car sick → get to the family reunion two hours late → not know anyone at boyfriends family reunion → have to anser a bazillion peoples question on when Jason and I are not married → leave reunion with Aaron and Alyssa and crazy driver and family → Get home and remember it is a wreck → Neighbors knock and knock and knock (Jason's Neices) → Warm up dinner left overs → feel the grump and anger build → see that Jason's dad is spending the night → Have Jason hug me and start to act sweet then he says " I Am sorry you are tired and grumpy → Go with Jason to run an errand → Clean the kitchen (big big big task) → visit with a friend through yahoo msgr → debate for a few minutes on if I want to blog, and how I want to blog → research how to put an arrow (→) on my blog → figure it out→ type blog → hopefully go to bed shortly thereafter → feel hungry while sleeping........sleep



So after reading it, doesn't sound as frustrating as I feel, I just know that...

today I was late, I hate being late

today I was stuck watching kids, I hate feeling forced to hang out with carpet crawlers

today I was scared for my life while someone drove me, I hate having to be at someone elses mercy

today I got nothing but jerky attitude from Aaron, because he is now 12 going on 25 and I hate his attitude lately

today I have to deal with Hershal (Jason's dad) staying here indefinitly and I hate to have him stay at all (see this post, it was about him)

today I was told I am being grumpy I hate being told that I am being grumpy, it makes me clam up and not talk to you.

today I had to deal with lots of kids touch my Christmas tree and rearrange the ornament, and I hate people to touch my masterpeice.

today I had to deal with people coming into my messy house and I hate people being here without my prior knowledge so I can clean up and act like I am always neat and orderly.

today I had to get directions over the phone, I hate doing that.

today I had to explain that Jason is phobic about marriage and thats why he hasnt asked me to marry him, I hate doing that too

today I had to buy last minute gifts, I hate doing that too, to me it is thoughless.

today I had to deal with being late, I hate being late. Did I mention that already??? oh yeah well I really hate it.

Um....there are more I hates, but I think that is enough therapy for today.

2 comments:

  1. Dude..if people knew you enough they know better than to mess with your tree....thats really rude of people to rearrange ornaments too. i'd be pissed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Layla~ this is your chance, Tandi and I both have time for you, now it is your job to make time for us and tell us.
    Your deadline is New Year's Eve.....
    Are you up for the challenge????

    ReplyDelete