Monday, December 8, 2008

More Introductions





This is Ainsley. She is my new little friend. I get to hang out with her Monday through Friday from 7am to 6pm.
I started watching her last Thursday, and we had a good few days together. I enjoy getting to snuggle her during the days.
Jason keeps saying that watching her is going to cure my baby bug....but I think it might agitate it a bit more....
I will post things that Ainsley and I do here,
She is a sweet baby with a sweet disposition and snugly little body....I am having fun....and I am pretty sure I am in love with her already.

These are funny pictures, she wasn't sure how to take the flash.....but she does have some funny facial experssions....

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics, reminds me of when Alexa was a little baby (she is huge now! still a baby of course, but huge!)

    How old is she?

    ReplyDelete