Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My thoughts on lights

Does anyone know Ashley Miller from Quincy Illinois? If you do, tell her about my blog, and tell her I want her to contact me....I miss my dear friend.
She is the only person who understands my thoughts on Christmas lights, and how some houses are decorated in a very White Trash manner.
We had the same taste in decor....especially in the Christmas realm.
Let me make a note.....if your house looks like what I am about to discribe, please don't be offended. It is my personal opinion. And yes, if I drive by your white trash decorations, I will probably think "oh WT". But don't change it because of me...I am sure that somethings I do is considered WT, I am just picky about Christmas lights....ha ha.
If your house has more lawn ornaments than the Christmas Aisle at Walmart
then you have WT lights



If your house has lights in a tree/bush that looks like a rainbow threw up on it,
then you have WT lights
If some of your lights blink and some don't and it isn't in a decorative manner
then you have WT lights
If someone can tell that the lights lining your house don't match, but you still have them strung like they do
then you have WT lights


If some of your lights are colored and some of them are white and you are hoping no one notices,

then you have WT lights

If your house looks like the Griswald

then you have WT lights


First White Trash found here.
Lawn Ornament overload found here.

Griswald pic found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment