Thursday, October 30, 2008

Blessings

Do you remember when I told you about the website that Texas has...you remember the website that tells you if you are owed any money...


Well, Jason had some money coming to him...and we got the check this week...


It couldn't have come at a better time.


We pay our tithes at church, we pay offering....and with $0 to our name, we were in between a rock and a hard place....and just as our faith became shakey and wavered, we got the check in the mail.


When we got it, I ran from the mailbox home to call Jason and tell him of our blessing. I sayed my thank you's to Heavenly Father....I cried a bit....said some more thank you's....and then we went out to eat. ha...


Thank you Heavenly Father!
Lesson you learned from this post....it pays to listen to Layla....
What are you waiting for, go check and see if you have some cash coming....


No comments:

Post a Comment