Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Columbus Day Sick....

Julie, and her two girls came over today, to cheer me up with a yummy sandwhich from Dino's. (If you are in Arlington, you must try it.....to die for.) And for the afternoon, we sat around playing hair shop...and I was the beautician.... but I got all my tricks and knowledge from www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com

This is Jasmine, she is 5, and very very very cute for her age...she saw me doing Alyssa's hair, and begged Julie to let her me do her hair....

Alyssa's hair wasn't too fancy, she wasn't into it today, she just wanted two piggy ears, with a side split (meaning the part was caddycornered"


This is Shayla, Jason's neice. She is 8, and very tender headed, she is the one that kept saying "Jasmine, your hair is just not cute, it is 'da bomb"






And this is Alyssa a few days ago....another style I found at http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/












No comments:

Post a Comment