Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Jackson Boy

The following are the emails I got on Monday morning....and it led to me having a euphoric stoked yay kinda day....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Morning!! Drew and I were wondering if you ever do any baby-sitting anymore? I know that you have a lot going on with your own little family, but are you ever able to get away to do some baby-sitting??Drew and I need to find someone to come to our house and watch Jackson on the night of the xxth (November) so that we can go to the Coldplay concert. Let me know if you have the time or are even interested.Jackson specifically asked about you : ) "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and after I said yes....this is her response....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I am so excited...and I know that Jackson will be too!! We had told Jackson that we were going to ask you....even when Denice said she would come over, Jackson told her no and that his "cousin"Layla was going to come over and play. Too cute : ) We were just crossing our fingers that you would actually be available and interested in coming over.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can't even understand how much I love this little boy. It was and continues to be love at first sight.

I stayed all night and into the early morning to be there when the family can see the baby, after Liz gave birth the day after Christmas (other than doctors, nurses and mom and dad, I was the first person to hold this cutie after birth...so I know I am his favorite.) When I held him for the first time I cried like a baby...he was breathtaking...(and already too cool for the world, love the gansta pic!)

 
Here are a few times I babysat him, and we took pictures together....he was very willing.

Not that these are the most recent of pictures, honestly they are all about a year old or so (the first one a few years old..)...but still, I love him...see.....


I love My Jackson Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment