Thursday, January 10, 2008

Politics from a 3 year old.

With all the political things going on right now, it reminds me of a little boy named Carson.

Carson was 3 when I worked at the Children's Courtyard. He was an overachiever, dramatic, know it all. I blame his parents. His father was a lawyer, and mom a over pampered stay at home mom. Carson was at the time an inspiring actor, he had starred in a few Barney episodes and made sure that every kid knew that he had met Barney, and much like Santa, he spoiled the truth that Barney had a person inside and isn't really a dinosaur. His parents put Carson in day care for most of the day so the mom could spend time with friends and spa treatments......but that isn't the point.

Well one day Carson came up to me and the following conversation happened:

Carson: Miss Layla, I know what Democraps and Repelicans are.

Me: Oh really, what are they?

Carson: Democraps are people who like to take your money. And Repelicans like to eat it.

Me: (laughing) who told you this?

Carson: (angry at me laughing) My dad told my mom, and I was giving attention to his story.


That was the funniest thing ever told to me regarding politics!

1 comment:

  1. kids say funny things, that's for sure!

    So, who's the guy in the picture with you on the side bar? Do you have a "main squeeze?" hee hee. :)

    ReplyDelete