Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Am I An Oxymoron?

Okay...Tuesday night....I have to watch.... Now I have watched all five seasons, and I have come to the conclusion that these two people scare the holy CRAP out of me.....

I watch the show after I have it recorded, because i can't stand waiting through the commercials.....bleck.....but as I watch it, I am normally eating something....drinking a soda....and laying on the couch.....while I am relaxing...I am thinking, ok probably talking to the television telling the contestants what babies they are and what wimpy and whinny people they are.....
Tonight I got to thinking....
If I was on the show, I WOULD be the one crying, and complaining and acting like a complete baby....I can't handle working out (obviously) I hate sweating.....and cry in confrontation....so...does this make me my own oxymoron....walking contradiction? ha ha...
I would love to be on the show, if being on the show means I become that size 8 I have always wanted to be.... Yes size 8...that is a dream....but according to a chiropractor I once saw, not a reality!
The Chiropractor, told me (while I was in the middle of a low carb diet....actually the only diet I sincerely tried, and was a bit successful at....) that no matter how much weight I lose, I will always be around a size 12-14 because I have the epitome of "birthing hips" (which has very little cartilage in it, and the same doctor telling me I will probably need to new hips by the time I am 50.....it was a day full of positive news!!!)
Anyways, is it ridiculous, that I can eat and lounge while all these people on this show are changing their lives that used to be just like mine...LAZY?






No comments:

Post a Comment