Thursday, January 17, 2008

Obssession

Okay so I have a new obsession.....

Thats right, I am a blog troll......I have learned how to subscribe to blogs, and now, I have over 30 blogs that I view daily. I know how to refresh them, just in case the computer hasn't grabbed the new post.

I am creepy.

I am a stalker. (without the stalkerish tendencies)

I enjoy reading about the lives of women who I think are creative, funny and the kinds of people I want to be like. Be flattered if you are on my list, because I think the world of you. A world that is different obviously since we have more than likely never met.......but I think you are someone to admire, and I love to read about your creations, about your fun kids, about your do's and don'ts etc etc.

Thank you for sharing your lives with the world of blog trolls, you upper middle class church going entrepreneur stay at home moms.......all 30 of you!

P.S. That Troll is ANOTHER Photoshop creation......My New Years goal is almost met, lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I love your cute little 'troll' pic - very cool!

    I'm your swap partner for Nicole's Garden Swap (I'm sending to you...), so I thought I'd drop by your blog and say hi. I've really enjoyed reading through your posts - I've got some new ideas for your swap package! Is there anything in particular that you would like from England?

    Anyway, just wanted to say hi. Hope you're well, take care.

    Emma. xx

    ReplyDelete