Monday, April 9, 2012

Round 3

So Thursday of last week I started round 3 of my clomid treatments......yay. more sonograms, more medicine, more blood tests....yay.
I am thankful that I have the ability to do all of this.
Reading online, the average of the ladies who did these treatments got preggo at about 4-6 treatments.

Again, just for kicks, if I got pregnant this round, I would be due around or about, January 7,2013.

EEEK. why does 2013 sound soooooooooooooooo far away yet, I know it is next year.
Back to the Future really got to my head about where I thought this world be in the ways of technology, ha....no flying skateboards yet.....geez.

Well for the record, 13 is my lucky number!
I turned 13 on Friday the 13th in the year 1993............

So I am feeling good about this, lol...... not to mention, I know the Lord will supply! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment