Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fail.

Can you believe I already developed a love hate relationship with blogging.
Last time it was a year or so before I became uninterested in blogging.
This time, I think I was supposed to (by my own standards) keep up with all this infertility stuff in a timely manner, so that I can help "someone" out there in the bloggy world....that the schedule bomb-barded my mind so much it became overwhelming when I was behind the schedule....and it is kind of like, outta site outta mind.....and when it came to mind, I would sit here infront of a blank blogpost, and wonder where I should begin....
And here I am.
There are actually words on this blogpost.
Not any that update you on my infertilty, but more or less update you on my anxiety on being behind, ha.
After I hit "publish" on this post, I will then proceed to do a few more posts to update you on a few going ons......just to keep the idea of this blog going!

No comments:

Post a Comment