Sunday, April 12, 2009

My Evening Adventure

I had a coupon adventure this evening.......and this is what I bought, spent and saved...... I want to pat myself on my back.....

Albertsons
  • hotdog buns*
  • hotdogs*
  • chilli*
  • Steamfresh mixed veggies***
  • French's Spicey Mustard**
  • Duncan Hines Cake Mix***
  • 3 Cans of Pilsbury Flakey Buiscits**

Spent a total of: $5.47

Krogers
  • Kellogs Applejack Cereal**
  • Kellogs Raisin Bran Cereal**
  • Kellogs Fruitloop Cereal**
  • Kellogs CornPops Cereal**
  • Pringles Pizza Sticks**
  • Pringles Pizza Sticks**
  • Betty Crocker Icing**
  • Old Spice Hair and Body Wash**

Spent total of $9.29

CVS

(Already had a $4.00 Extra Care Buck coupon)
3 packs of Mentos Gum (reg: $1.69 each)*
Colgate Sensetive toothpaste (reg: $4.39)**

Spent total of $2.66
Received $4.99 of Extra Care Bucks to use on another purchase

Total Spent for the day : $18.42
Total Saved for the day: $28.21
Total Earned for the day: $4.99

Technically Spent (minus $4.99 ECB earned) $13.43

* item on sale OR there was a coupon
**item on sale AND there was a coupon
***item on sale AND a coupon this item ended up FREE

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I just love coupons. I tagged you in a game on my blog. Have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete