Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Monkey Brains

I made this for breakfast the other morning, it was very delicious...I thought. I had been wanting to try it for a while now, and just got around to do it.
It is called Monkey Brains....or for the tender tummies, you can call it pull-a-parts.

Directions....
Melt butter in one bowl
In another bowl, put equal amounts of brown and reg sugar, throw a dash or two of cinnamon in it.
get a can of biscuits cut each biscuit into pieces.
Dip the pieces in the butter, roll it around in the sugar, then place randomly in a greased bunt pan.
If you want to make a huge pan of it, you can fill the pan till about 2/3 full. I used one can, and it was plenty for my family.
Bake the brains at 350 for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Let it cool for a few minutes then turn it upside down on a plate....
Eat them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment