Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random Thoughts Produce Results Again

I am still trying to put together the blog for my Lufkin Adventures....so hang in there.....however..I am in the mood to ramble....so good luck to you if you finish this blog.

I sit here...eating scooby-snacks graham crackers.....they are good....Graham crackers reminds me of being a kid, trying to find something sweet to eat in the house and then eating them with peanut butter....
Peanut butter.....also reminds me of eating waffles....why do people think that I am weird when I eat peanut butter on my waffles? You should try it....make sure that you do not forget your syrup
Syrup....reminds me of my grandma telling me that I eat my waffles just like my grandfather...and the way that is...is.....make sure that every inch of the waffle has syrup on it, and then make sure there is a pool of syrup around the waffles just in case the syrup is soaked in..
Soaked in...reminds me of nothing.
Nothing in my head makes me listen to the cool music on my current playlist....this exact moment the song is "The Part Where You Let Go" by Hem

Tomorrow Ainsley is spending the night with me...yay...I love baby snuggles....and she is good at it.

I am making Chicken and Rice....but not in the Chicken and Rice kind of way....it is going to be like my dad's with potatoes and tomatoes and onions and stuff....don't judge it....

Okay....

The End....

1 comment: