Friday, March 27, 2009

Lufkin adventures

I went to Ladies Conference with the women who go to Jason's church. It was a very different experience for me.
I grew up Mormon, very quiet and reverent church worship. Well Jason's church is pentecostal,  VERY loud, lots of music and active hand raising worship. I am not used to it. I have learned a little bit, I have felt very uncomfortable in my skin. And I don't think it was because of the actual conference I think I was uncomfortable because I am changing.... It was weird. A bit undescribable. Life changing. I am not sure what I will end up knowing or beliving at the end of this journey, I just know that I now have a lot of soul searching to do.
 
My friends, Jenna and Kim
 
 
The got me all "pentecostal" looking and stuff.

3 comments:

  1. lol I love how they do their hair! you might have seen my friend Jessica there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty! Can't wait for the rest of the pictures...

    ReplyDelete