Monday, August 25, 2008

And it is that random

Why surveys you ask...well...I should be asleep, the kids start school tomorrow...I have things I want to write about...but not in a soul bearing kind of mood.....I need to survey myself and my ideas...so I thought I could kill two birds with one stone....if killing birds with stones is actually an ok thing to say nowadays, ha ha...

How well DO you know your significant other?
Be honest! 20 Q's
(for of those of you who don't know, Jason is my SO)
1. If they are watching TV What are they watching?Anything on the Sci-Fi Channel
2. You're out to eat. what kind of dressing dothey get on their salad? Thousand Island
3. What's one food this person doesn't like? Split Pea Soup
4. What kind of drink does this person usually drink? Sweet or unsweet tea…depending on his mood…that or Dr Pepper.
5. Where did he/she go to high school? Whatever the name of Mt Enterprise High School is….well come to think about it, it is Mt Enterprise High school.
6. What size shoe do they wear? 12 I think…I could check, but that would be cheating.
7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be......computer stuff
8. What is their favorite type of sandwich? He likes all sorts… He will typically get a club-esqu kind of sandwich at sandwhich places.
9. This person could eat __________ everyday? Mexican Food
10. What is his favorite cereal? Frosted Mini-Wheat’s or Raisin Bran Crunch
11. This person wouldn't be caught dead wearing...Pink or bright springy colors
12. Favorite sports team? Dallas Cowboys
13...Who will he/she vote for? He was talking about McCain the other day….but I don’t think he is the voting kind…but he is listening to more political talk radio, so he might surprise me.
14. What is their sign? Whatever sign is for Dec 9th….I do not know the winter signs well…honestly I only know leo and Capricorn, lol.
15. What is something you do that he/she wishes you didn't? Hold things in and not talk about it.
16. how many STATES has this person lived in? 2
17. What is he/she's heritage? French, Irish, and other stuff….ha ha
18. You bake them a cake for their birthday, what do they want? Oreo Truffles or cookies…probably.
19. Did he/she play sports in high school? football, track and field.
20. This person could spend hours.... Working on his laptop


Go By 3's
The last 3 things I purchased:
Taco Bueno dinner
Dr Pepper
Gas


The last 3 songs I downloaded:
Summertime – NKOTB
Flobot – Handlebars
Finger 11 – Slow Chemical


The last 3 places I visited:
Church
My Grandma’s
My Mom’s


My 3 favorite movies:
Stella
My Best Friend’s Wedding
Shawshank Redemption

My 3 favorite possessions:
Zune
Sewing Machine
Scrapbooks (pictures)


3 things I can't live without:
Eating
Baking/Cooking
Crafts

My 3 wishes:
To Lose Weight
Secure and Happy
Talented in my sewing ability


3 things I haven't done yet:
Started a bakery/sweets business
Finish my daycare invention
Learned to Love to Run…crazy I know…but I want to be THAT person

My 3 favorite dishes:
My Mom’s/Uncles Fried Chicken
Taco Soup
Grandma’s Roast with Onions and Mushrooms

3 celebs I'd want to hang out with:

Rachael Ray
Alanis Morisette

Julia Roberts

3 things that freak me out:
Waterbugs
Waterbugs
Waterbugs


Thats good for now...hope you enjoied more randomness from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment