Monday, August 11, 2008

28 things to know.

Because I am a "blogger" and because I want to be cool like all the other bloggers in the world, I was going to do a "100 things you don't know about me" post.....but I am so boring, I couldn't come up with a 100.
Since my 28th birthday is in a few days, I thought....I can do a "28 things you do not know about me" post....so here goes..
28 Things About Layla
1. I wanted to be a pediatric cardiologist when I grew up - then I learned what that meant...no thanks.
2. Perfection to me is a Route 44 Sonic Dr Pepper with extra ice.
3. I fell in love with basketball to get myself over a relationship, it worked.
4. I took two years of French in high school by default - Spanish was full.
5. Because of Dr Quinn Medicine Woman I wanted a daughter named Michaela. I have a cousin named MiKayla that will do.
6. I was the first person (besides parents and hospital staff) to hold my cousin's son Jackson. I stayed at the hospital ALL NIGHT to see him...it was so worth it!
7. I like to eat plain yogurt with some rices dishes.
8. I used to think I could tell when I was getting a cold because the roof of my mouth itched...now I know it is allergies, not a cold detection talent.
9. I wear the wrong sized bra, because I am in denial.
10. I've never really tried dieting more than once...and that was a low carb doctor perscribed diet...I gained it all back in inconvient places.
11. I am afraid of losing weight because I don't have the money to fix all the hangy skin that I will have.
12. I owned two pair of REAL diamond earrings, but lost one set in the drain, and this last pair I lost after my sisters wedding.
13. I am obsessed with hangers. Wire hangers make me mommy dearest crazy and all my hangers in my closet have to be white.
14. I am in love with snowcones with soft ice. One day I want to own a snowcone stand so I can eat all the snowcones I want.
15. I can not do a cartwheel. I actually have never tried - I am too chicken.
16. My normal body temp is not 98.7 like most normal people....it is actuall around 97.2
17. When I was 6ish, I was diagnosed with Marfans Syndrome (like my dad and sister Veida) but when I was 14, I was de-dagnosed chalking my symptome up to genetics....do I have a lawsuit on my hands?
18. As a pre-teen my dad made me practice volleyball on Monday nights sometimes...I hated it....Now I wish I didn't give it up.
19. I learned to wiggle my ears while sitting on my grandma's bed watching American Music Awards. I figured it out while I sat and kept the beat of the music with my head.
20. I don't understand football - but I try to watch it with interst.
21. I interviewed for two reality shows. 1999 - Real World/Road Rules My cousin Libby, and friend Stephanie went, I guess we were not contriversial enough for them.. 2003 - Extreme Makeover - I was dragged there by some of my cousins...I guess I was not ugly enough for them.
22. I had my bottom wisdom teeth pulled on Feb 14,2001 and was recovered and eating Chicken Parm on Feb 15th, It was a great experience.
23. I want to be a belly dancer.
24. I like to wear Jason's clothes as pajamas, I think it is cute, he thinks it is annoying.
25. I have found a reason for my long hair (besides Jason liking it) I am going to donate it to locks of love.
26. I learned as a kid how to put the little loopy thing on top of Dairy Queen's icecream cones.
27. I met George W. Bush at a rodeo when I was with a youth group from church.
28. I weigh 318 pounds, and this my 28th year will be the last year I will have to admit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment