Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy 28th to ME


Wednesday August 13th.
Julie (Jason's sister) took the kids I watch during the day (Aaron and Alyssa), so I can have a quiet day all to myself. I had a allergy induced cold, so I was feeling crummy...
Veida picked me up, we met my Grandma, Aunt Denice, and Mom at Olive Garden. I got some fun stuff....My Grandma gave me a lanebryant gift card (the pics below show the shirt I bought with it, I also got pants and earrings and undies). My Aunt gave me some cash, that I later blew at the mall. My mom gave me tickets to a circus in October, and the Fort Worth Zoo. Veida tried to trick me...she gave me four movies...each movie had a common theme, and that was New York. Then she used her crafty skills and created a faux boarding pass...for New York...her surprise is that she and I in October when the weather is pleasant....are going to go to our sister trip to New York.
After Olive Garden, Veida and I went to the mall, I tried to spend all my gift card at lane bryant then...but learned they were having a rad sale on Saturday, so I managed to walk out at that time with only a clearance shirt for $10.
We sat in those awesome lounge/massage chairs for 8 mins while it pleasantly tortured my back... yum. Then we went down to the hair place Trade Secrets and I used the cash my aunt gave me to buy nail polish (OPI Log On To Love) some Biologe shampoo and conditioner... Then we went to look at purses in Macys, because when it was Foley's they used to have wicked awesome clearance....not so much as Macy's but, I guess thats why Foleys is out of business...boohoo.
We left for Target...there I got some cute blue and pink pails and baskets (with the rest of the money my aunt gave me) that I can use to help organize my desk with..
We also went for Happy Hour....at Sonic. I had to have a Happy Birthday Route 44 Dr Pepper with extra ice. ...
I came home, took a nap, went to church....then after church, the kids went to Tracy's and Jason and I ate a yummy meal at Don Pablos...I was really wanting some chicken fajita nachos!

(Thurs and Friday were not my birthday days, but Jason surprised me with him doing lots and lots of laundry, and also washing all the dishes and keeping the kitchen up.....it was the best ever!)

Saturday August 16..

Went to the mall. Had to get my blackberry fixed, I broke the tracball out of it...stupid me.
After getting my phone back in working condition..we went to JC Pennys and got the kids some school clothes. Tracy took the kids home while I got my birthday party outfit...
Went right home, showered and went off to my party...


At the party..There was a bit of confusion as to how many people they would seat at a time in the same area so I didn't have to go through the whole restaurant to spend time with all my friends and family...after seating was figured out....and all the guests arrived, I floated from booth to booth chatting and visiting... I enjoied myself.
Veida's husband (it is hard for me to write that..she is too little to me to have a HUSBAND) George gave me a ticket to the Alanis Morisette Concert in October (looks like October is going to be busy for me!) Veida has the other ticket...This is SO exciting...we saw Alanis this past Feb with Matchbox 20, but she didn't get enough stage time if you ask me.....so I get to see an encore! YAY.
And my dad sent a gift........The Sewing Machine!!!!!!
YAY!!!!! I am stoked!

The party was over, everyone left, Whitney was the only person to come back to the casa and hang with Jason and me....then she left....and my birthday was over.
But feel free at anytime to send me a birthday gift! ha ha ha, jk!



This was the scene at my birthday party. Well it was more like a gathering of the people who love me and care for me...I had evited, and most didn't show up *sad* but these fine fun people did! Yay for Texas Roadhouse....I needed some Kabobs for my birthday! yummy yummy!

Pictured:
Jennie and me
Chelsea and me
Matthew and me
The Saddle I had to ride when the people sang happy birthday
Laura, Jennifer and Veida
Whitney and Matthew
Jason and Me
Aaron, Alexis and me
Me and Alyssa
Aunt Denice, Uncle David and Me
Me and Grandma
Me and Whitney
Then the pics start over...because Picasa hates me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment